Colour Consultant PERTH
Using a colour consultant will take away the stress and confusion of selecting colours for your project.
Our consultant is Heidi La Cava, a professional colour consultant with over 17 years experience. She will take the time to listen to you so as to create a personalised scheme that expresses your style and compliments all the elements of your space.
When visiting your project with the full range of Dulux colours our expert consultant will look at:
- Street scape — How best to be harmonious within the street while at the same time not looking too similar to the neighbour.
- Best and worst architectural features — What is the first thing you want the eye to be drawn to. How can the selected colour help camouflage any problems.
- Size/Scale of building — How much uninterrupted area of paint colour will there be? This often dictates how dark or vibrant a colour can be. Colour can also balance a building sitting very high or close to the street.
- Orientation and lighting conditions — Full northern light will make a colour look quite different to a swatch viewed indoors.
- Atmosphere — Colour plays a major part in how you feel in your home and work space.
- Other Finishes — What best complements the flooring, furniture, cabinet work, window treatments. The paint colour is what makes an Interior.
- Features to be highlighted — These can be structural or decorating items such as art.
- Natural and artificial light sources — How will they affect the paint colours?
- Suitable shapes and lines — Look at complete walls including openings and junctions to assess suitability of multiples colours. Distracting shapes can appear when a colour change occurs.
Contact Barker-Whittle today for a free competitive quote.